Thursday, May 5, 2011

Handwriting Development
















Can you imagine my absolute squeals upon finding this poster on the wall in the hallways of the preschool wing, after having all of that fun at the Toddler Celebration? As a sometimes 'representative-spoke's-person-music-lady-song-and-dance-gal' for the Zaner-Bloser company, I have learned a few things about hand writing and fine motor development over the past several years. Yet, never in my years focused on that channel have I seen such an accurate and thourough description a hangin' in a hallway! I have just such a pdf from the ZB preschool teacher's guide, done in absolute professionalism, that I JUST included in my handout for OAEYC last weekend.

Somehow, in my running about, I didn't think to get a photo of the whole poster board in it's complete impact, as I wanted to focus on the individual stages. In any case, this is pretty brilliant documentation, for parents and other professionals as well. WOW!

And that last little fellow. The one with the smiley face. Just couldn't resist capturing that for all time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...