Saturday, April 9, 2011

Here We Go: The BIG Show!








My migration south for the winter is officially underway -- in earnest. Giving the keynote for the Treasure Coast conference of early childhood professionals makes me feel ever so much more connected to my adopted snow-bird state: Florida!!


I am officially a month behind in documenting my "fun-on-the-run." For some technological mystery beyond my capability to unravel -- my 'automatic' blog connection between my Picasa and blogspot, has apparently broken down??? I had the idea to upload the pictures directly from my own folder of photos, bypassing Picassa altogehter. So following this method I can begin to get caught up a bit!


Well here ya go -- a peek into my upbeat, engaging, get-the-audience involved keynote. As you can see by the expressions captured, those in attendance joined my merriment with joy and delight: just the way I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...