Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Really Young Ones




One of my main goals with a group this young is to help them get comfortable with me -- my invasion, a safe-stranger in their midst. We will work toward tapping our toes & jiggling our middles, but this early in the year it's all about gaining their trust. I remember hearing Dr. Pam Schiller say that with young children, "trust is job one." I swear you can watch the wheels turning in their heads at this age. Look closely, I think you can see what I'm seeing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...