Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PJ's, a Birthday 'n Music!




Triple trifecta. Pajama-day. ALWAYS a sure-fire hit with the PreK crowd. A birthday: wonder of wonders. Music lady makes her visit. (Need I say more?) Seriously?? all on a Monday morning? How can the rest of the week possibly carry it's weight? That's a lot of pressure.

What fun to walk into the building this morning with one of the daddies of this crew and have him tell me how much they love my music in their home. That all unfolded because I had on my happy socks on an airplane flight into Columbus about a year ago..... and their oldest daughter recognized me. Mommy came timidly down the cramped aisle to ask if I was indeed the 'music lady'?? It's quite a thrill to be hugged & squeezed midair by one of your ardent, fashion conscious fans...... one thing led to another & they ordered one of my CDs. And yesterday the circle was complete: running into daddy dropping off the girls and hearing the feedback first hand. Love that sort of closure. She's great at balancing don't ya think? His favorite song is "Monster Spray." LOL!! They like me! They like me!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...