Friday, October 23, 2009

Battery Failure, Murphy: one




Each day I have to talk to myself as I get into the driver's seat of my car. Trunk of surprises: check. Guitar: check. Cell phone: check. Camera: check. Now I've learned the hard way that I must work diligently to remember to make certain that both my phone and camera have been juiced up for the day's adventure..... AND that my memory card has some space on it. My camera batteries fizzled upon reaching the later portion of my morning @ Children's. I did have a battery charger along, so I got some pictures at the end of the morning, just nothing in the middle. So these smiles will have to represent the whole building.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...