Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OH Head Start Institute




Here's the real-reason that we left Shangrala-la-Land. How exciting to be selected to deliver the keynote address and general session to launch our state of Ohio's Head Start Fall Institute. Fun to be back in the land of the Buckeyes (even after our heart-breaking loss to USC over the weekend.) We met to launch the new year. We met to get excited about what we can collectively bring to our classrooms and in the process, celebrate what we bring to our respective communities. We met to sing. We met to dance. We met to laugh. Here we're getting ready to sing my title track, "Celebrate."

*****You know I have a member of my fanclub in the audience when she tells me that she has one of my original cassette tapes!! I'm thinkin' that has to be about 13 years old. As I remember there were only 200 of those ever made...... a real collector's item, now. LOL. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...