Monday, September 7, 2009

Back Along North Shore Bay



While I was waiting for the fog to burn off, I had a chance to read up on the various threads over @ BCO (Breast Cancer dot Org) and see that two young women whose stories I have been following have both been placed in hospice care and are nearing the end of their journey. As I pedal I say prayers for them and for my other dear friends who face the unrelenting foe. It puts my miles into perspective. I ride to honor them and their heroism. I ride for those of my "sisters" who can't. I ride to celebrate the fact that I am able to pedal. I ride.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...