Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jazzy Friends




"Step, step, jump, clap, bop!" We're gettin' all jazzy together. Feelin' the beat....... following a gross motor pattern, a la Macarena or the Bunny Hop from another era all together. And then I bet you can figure that last picture. It's me, happy Debbie in the middle of my "Piggy Rap" in the midst of the third little piggy, that's piggy number three.

****My new vest of the summer made it's Ohio premiere. The fellow in the elevator sporting a tank top with tattos on every square inch of visible skin said he thought it was "festive." I told him that's the EXACT word that my family uses to describe my wardrobe choices. So before I even got underway -- I had a smile on my face from ear-to-ear.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...