Thursday, September 24, 2009

NAEYC -- DC Here We Come!!


We just received the word from NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) that we have our assignment for this year's up and coming national convention presentation in Washington DC. After five years in a row of co-presentations at the national level for Enrique and I together -- we are ready to make a truly and amazing leap. This year the Enrique & Debbie show is expanding....... there will be a trio of epic proportions: It's gonna be the Enrique, Debbie AND MIMI CHENFELD show!!! Make your reservations now. We are scheduled for Wednesday afternoon from noon till 4:00 on Nov. 18th. We only have four hours for the total presentation.... with all three of us being used to making all-day presentations individually -- I know the time is just going to absolutely fly by.

The top picture is Enrique & I in the Zaner-Bloser booth, (right beside parent company Highlights for Children) after our presentation last year in Dallas. The second picture is the great Mimi and I pretending to be a pair of bookends last spring @ OAEYC in Columbus. I sooooo want to get a picture of all three of us in the same frame. My goal. Mark your calenders. We'll find out the room & location as the day gets closer. It's going to be seriously awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...