Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thank You Quilt Illustration




It's time to get started on the next quilt, two page spread -- for my book, "Red, White and Blue." I'm envisioning two pages worth of children who are captured in the process of using sign language to sign the word "thank you." So here's how everything gets underway. First I choose fabrics for the skin tones and the hair colorings. Then I cut out the silouettes of the 'heads' from the fabrics that have been ironed onto "Wonder Under." The next step: matching the silouettes with the hair colors. With this assembly line, I have the possibility of having 15 children. Stay tuned for further developments.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...