Monday, June 1, 2009

Grand Finale Adoration



At the end of the workshop, somebody got out their camera to get a picture of the two of us together. Then out popped another camera, and a phone camera and another and another. Suddenly we were engulfed with popping flashes. Wow. I really felt like I'd arrived. Two home grown presenters, making good in a wider world...... me, on the coat tails of the master. No one's looking in the same direction in any of the pictures -- because there were so many cameras popping. Fun. Fun. Fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...