Thursday, June 11, 2009

Progress! Progress!!



This is our first Door County summer, for me to have 'dedicated studio-work space' from the very first day at my disposal. Whoop, whoop! It's back to work on my picture book, "Red, White and Blue." Have sewing machine, iron and a whole lot of fabric. Now it's time to get down to work and make some progress.

This is the 'quiltlet' that I started up here last summer. Now it's all gussied up with free motion, machine quilting and fused details of rocks, deer and ducks. If you look REALLY closely there's a trio of butterflies hovering over that ground cover. I think that this will be the first representational quilt in the book, pages 3 & 4. We'll see how it all fits together in the end.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...