Friday, May 8, 2009

Jumping Jiminy Jamboree!




Alliteration alert!! Alliteration alert!! These pics capture the second half of our jumping jamboree..... everyone here is "Freezing frozen fantastically." An enormous big thanks to Bill Johnson, of ZB for taking these great action shots. (I forgot to get a picture of Bill & my polka dots together, crummy buttons.) This was our first meeting and we've already started making exciting plans for the future.

Do you like my skirt?? The crazy idea, to clean out our closet in earnest, netted my 'finding' this gem, folded neatly and hidden away behind layers of other nonsense. It was such a happy delight, to unearth my ol' friend and return her to active duty. Rock on with your polka dotted pattern on the bias, colorful happiness, festive, smile inducing attitude, little skirt. Welcome back.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...