Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Inn at Turkey Hill, PA




Tomorrow is the 45th Annual Bloomsburg University Reading Conference. I'm so excited to be a part of such an exciting program. I get to be one of the 'featured speakers' tomorrow!! Take a look at where they have plunked us!! Is this too good to be true? It's a Bed and Breakfast Inn. Our room is just delightful. (Dearest hubby Allen did all of the driving and will do all of the heavy lifting tomorrow..... he did get in a round of golf this afternoon -- so it hasn't been all work for him.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...