Monday, May 4, 2009

Dogwood on Parade


Have I told you that I'm enjoying my new/birthday camera? Have I told you that I'm absolutely WILD about digital photography?? And have I told you that I like Picasa's collage format?

These dogwood blossoms are on Sarah & Scott's tree -- in their front yard this morning. It's interesting how plants, and trees and nature flourishes and just how it doesn't (flourish that is.) We planted a dogwood in the front yard of our home in Worthington. We babied it, we nurtured it, we coddled it, we watered it, we fertilized it -- well you get the picture.... We recalled yesterday that in the ten years of that tree's life it sprouted approximately one blossom each and every year. Now here's the dogwood in S & S's front yard, left to it's own devices it is thriving and flowering to beat the band!! Go figure. In any case, when there's literally a gazillion blossoms, it's seriously easy to make a collage. Gorgous. Love it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...