Thursday, August 28, 2008

SQUEEEEEZE da BABEEEEZZZ


So as much as I LOVE our northern PLAYground, coming home for a whirlwind has it's unique perks, too!!! Look who picked me up from the airport! Sarah drove my three pips. Wonder boy got to see some up close and personal airplanes -- taking off and landing. I just can't believe everything that the darlings are doing, since I've been gone for three weeks. AMAZING. McK is rolling over like a ballarina. Trev is as big as a truck and has hilariously discovered his tongue. WB put all 25 pegs into the big, oversize pegboard like he was taking a college entrance exam. SOOOO much fun!! Then I went over and had a brainstorm session around some new tunes that are rolling around in my head. The car is packed and filled with gas.... Cinci here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...