Monday, August 25, 2008

Similarities? Ya think?


So here we are together, perched on the edge of our little corner. Remember the antique quilt? One of my favorite things...... purchased while on our honeymoon up in Maine. It's found a happy home up here. You should have seen Noelle's face as she looked around our 'transplanted' Worthington backdrop (all the furnishings from our home when she was in high school, uprooted to this new location. I just LOVED when she saw the stools that I handpainted, back in the day. She actually squeeled with delight.)

So do you think that there's some family resemblence going on? One of the artists went a wee bit bonkers over how similar she thought we look. Happy, happy, joy, joy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...