Saturday, August 16, 2008

Goats-on-the-Roof


As promised..... here's a glimpse into our local tourist attraction: you can have a great stack of pancakes and marvel about the goats on the rooftop in the same morning! Just what are liggonberries, you may wonder? I'm saving some mystery for your first trip up. By the way: Al Johnson's is all about scandanavia and doesn't discriminate between Norway and Sweeden --they have bumper stickers for both countries, cookbooks for each, flags from either -- you name it, if it's scandanavian ............ follow the traffic of cameras focused on the goats!!
With the economy being slow, I think the local town fathers have asked Al to turn up the excitement, as there have been several sightings of 6 goats simultaneously in my first week back to this County of Door. A real first for the 2008 season. This will give you an idea.... it's very challenging to capture all 6 in one frame, but I'd like extra credit for four PLUS sea gulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...