Thursday, November 1, 2012

Veteran's Day Resource: SALE!

photo of: Veteran's Day Picture Book Resource: "Red, White and Blue" by Debbie Clement at RainbowsWithinReach

Can you believe that it's November already? 
Let the fun begin! 
Time for all sorts of celebration!!

I'm on my way to the airport as I type. 
Very quickly, I wanted to let you know that I put my traditional picture book, "Red, White and Blue" on sale over at Teachers pay Teachers for the next four days. If you hurry it would arrive in time for your observance of Veteran's Day. Click here

photo of: "Red, White and Blue" Digital Download Available by Debbie Clement

The digital, zip file with Mp3 versions of the song and pdf's of the sign language are also on sale at 20% off. So you can have access to that version immediately with this click as an immediate download purchase. Talk about instant gratification! Thanks TpT -- you're every teacher's dream support!!

I have TONS of patriotic art project ideas stored around here. 
I'll get some links added after I get thru security screening and I'm sitting at my gate. 
Send me some travel mercies!!


Today is my contribution over at our ONE YEAR OLD  today collaborative: 
PreK+K Sharing!

I have gathered up all sorts of 'turkey' projects for my article over there. Go see all of the art I've captured during my Author/Illustrator School visits. I promise you'll be inspired!

Next up: Montgomery TEXAS!!! 
Next week is NAEYC in Atlanta!!!
Then back to TEXAS again! 

I have FOUR trips to Texas in the next two months! 

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com
-- Debbie -- 


Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...