Saturday, May 28, 2011

Titusville, FL Flashback















It's time to attempt to catch up on the missing weeks of my spring here in blog-central. It's time to continue on our Delorean time-machine trip back through the spring-season and fill in the missing chapters. Before we took off for Europe, I flew from the Reading Council in Illinois back to Florida and then we hopped in the car and continued heading on south to the beachside city of Titusville. I had received a very special invitation to spend time on the beach and eat the biggest crab legs on earth in a trade for singin' with the most amazing kids we could find in Danielle's program. Here we are splashing and laughing and eating and smiling.
Posted by Picasa

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...