Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!!!




Thw posting of this travelogue has been in honor of my dad's special day. He is the rock of our own immediate family. He has been a rock for our extended family as well. He has been the rock of many a congregation through the years. He has been a rock for many a community over the long haul. He has been the rock of my journeys. He has been the rock of this last year of my adventure here on Planet Earth. But that's a story for tomorrow. Tonight, we celebrate all things Fred. All things Fiedler. All things fundamental -- like the solid rock surrounding us. Tonight we say, "Happy Birthday."

From the future.... here's the quilt that I created in honor of my visits to the RED ROCKS of the southwest, for my picture book, "Red, White and Blue." 

Quilt Illustration for "Red, White and Blue" by Debbie Clement

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...