Saturday, January 1, 2011

Departing the Big Apple





Well, now I'm nearly an entire & complete month behind on all of the excitement of my travels & fun. I'd better get these farewell photos added so that I can always remember the enthusiasm of my hostess, Nili on my downtown New York City excursion. Thanks, Nil-dog. You made the whole morning memorable in every way. You made it happen and simultaneously you participated. Thanks for the invitation. Thanks for connecting the dots. Thanks for getting the ducks in a row. My hat it off to you.

***Folks I go where I get invited. We make it work. We figure it out. Let me know. I'm willing. Have guitar -- will travel!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...