Saturday, January 8, 2011

.........and Dreams"




............... filled with curiosity.................. and dreams." I got an email today and someone said, "I'm sure that we can't afford you to come to our school, but I thought that I'd let you know that I think you'd be perfect." It made me smile. It was a dream for me to go out to Utah and work with the staff there. We just had to be patient in order to get our ducks in a row. We kept the lines of communication open and then one day the stars aligned and I was headed to the airport.

Where there's a will -- there's a way. Please ask if you're interested. We'll make it work. We may have to patient, but we will make it happen. Utah is a good example.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...