Monday, September 6, 2010

Quiet, Calm, Serene, Peaceful




We're down to our final week in Shangra-la-la-land. Every sundown is memorable, because they are in such a finite supply now. This was the middle of last week -- on the shores at Peninsula Players, just before the curtain went up, the sun went down. Applause for each: sundown & comedy. I'm not sure if you would 'believe' these colors if it were in a painting of a sundown. That's why I posed some leaves there in the foreground, so you'd believe, so that you trust that I didn't make this up with some computer generated art software. The real experience of sunset here is sometimes nearly mystical....... the power of such saturated color haunts me with happiness.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Beautimous!!! Just plain ole beautimous!! Thank you for providing me with computer background pics:)

    Congratulations on the completion of your book! Can't wait to get it in DD's library.

    Wishing you more quiet, calm, serene and peaceful days ahead.

    Love you Faithie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa. I love that you found these photos to be uplifting. I'm sending you a hug today!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...