Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Debbie Day!"




So late Monday afternoon I was genuinely having a case of adoration withdrawl. I called Gail and pleaded, "May I please come and play with my adoring fans?" How else can I park my car in an over-crowded lot and have three parents say, "Are YOU, Debbie? My daughter, my son, my kids are in love with you," before I can get my gear unloaded from my car and across the 17 steps to the front door?

So we agreed I could languish until Wednesday morning at 9:00 a.m. How cool is it to see the classroom announcement board still saying, 'tomorrow is Debbie Day.'
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...