Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Little Piggy's Big Ending



May. The month of May. I am just crazy about the month of May. I'm absolutely gallopin' WILD about the month of May. Everything about my visits throughout the month of May makes me smile. It's the culmination of the whole year of visits. It's all the fun coming together!! By May the children 'get me' and I 'get them.' Our routines are familiar. Their participation is at it's max. We know sooooo many songs!! It's just flat-out awesome. The whole month. There are hugs and cards and smiles everywhere I go. I want to live in the month of May at all times. It's one big celebration from beginning to end. Ah, the month of May.

**Someone, please remind me how much I love May, when it's September..... when none of the children know me, the routine is all unknown, everything is new and different and the worst of the worst: there are children in tears -- afraid of someone new, by virtue of my just walking in the door. I 'always' forget how hard it is to start over, to start the new school year all over again . Maybe just remind me that September ultimately unfurls into May, if I'm patient enough.

****Mom. Do you recognize the jumper I'm wearing? It's another one of my favorite things about May! I always giggle when I put it on again.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...