Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Jewels, My Jewels




This traveling around our great country has many blessings -- one of the greatest is having the opportunity to meet dear friends as I trek here and there. We have had this rendez-vous in the planning stages, not just for months, but for seasons!! This is my first, in person meeting of my cyber girl friend Julee Ziegler. We laughed. We giggled. We decided not to cry. Our visit was all too quick, that's for certain -- for my Jewels-of-the-beach it was also a very special 'escape' and she had the music to prove it. We had hoped to greet Elaine as well, but alas, not on this trip..... maybe next time. We have all grown to know each other over at BCO (BreastCancer.Org)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...