Saturday, May 16, 2009

Motorcycles & Friends!!




Last year the most emotional portion of the walk, came in pushing WB's stroller past the several blocks lined with motorcycles and motorcyclists. The bikers took turns giving high fives and revving their engines as loud as possible. Last year all the noise brought on a whole cascade of tears. This year I knew to look forward to this climactic conclusion of the walk -- and besides, I had my own biker with me again this year!

Imagine my surprise to find my CAEYC buddy, Joyce at the conclusion of the blocks of bikers. There she was again this year, with that great big hug of hers, just waiting till I found her. The last picture in this segment is an ol' dear friend from my JCC years. Michelle Kuzma is a 16 YEAR survivor! Give me a whoot-whoo: WHOOOT WHOOOT!! Those two girls hardly look like they could have been in preschool any time recently. What's up with that?? What are the odds of running into each other in a throng this size?? So much fun that we did. The policeman had to move us out of the gazillion passing by, for our picture posing. LOL. We continue our friendship on Facebook. See ya next year friends!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...