Friday, February 20, 2009

Paper Piecing Part 2




To make a 'triangle' border..... I just create two parallel lines on the tracing paper and then space the mountain tops & valleys at the same distance between the railroad tracks. This blue/orange pair are spaced 1.5 inches apart. Trimming excess fabric & pressing open as you go, gives a snappy little border element. Once I completed this triangle portion, I added some border fabrics to dress it up. I then started working with the remaining space that I have available. Presto. Snap. Snap. Whoooohooooooo. Number 3 is coming together!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...