Friday, February 20, 2009

One Day Project # 9


All righty-then!! All three of the wall-hangings are completely pieced and ready for their machine quilting treatment. From there it's on to staple gun attatchment to the IKEA shadow box frames. Then the wall awaits the new splash of color. I completely under-estimated the time it took me to machine quilt a piece. So I didn't get it up onto the wall prior to our Ohio departure -- but it's far enough along to be able to envision in the near future. Progress. Progress. Progress.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...