Monday, February 9, 2009

One Day Project # 5



Progress! MORE progress! I just love this project-a-day progress. Here's today's effort in our bedroom. Curtains, yes, more curtains. I had to track down the additional grommets back in Ohio, to match the sliding-glass-window topper. After measuring numerous times and getting everything cut, I was amazed to find that I had two hunks of about 6 inches of fabric left over, from the 11 yards that I purchased at IKEA last fall. Such a thrill to get these up tonight. Allen was so patient in the hanging of the rods (as you can tell.) You can see a tad of the refurbished dresser, too. The window blinds are our big splurge: custom-made from J.C. Penney, during their BIG sale..... my favorite part is that they can be pulled either from the top down or the bottom up. This way we can let plenty of our golden sunshine into the room, yet keep the golfers out of our line of vision. Whooo Hooo! Things are coming together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...