Monday, October 27, 2008

SDE NY Road Show Funtastic













Suzi Boyett and I hit the road for SDE's first-ever "Road Show" tour. We will be presenting all day workshops in 3 different NY cities on 3 successive days!! We flew the last leg outta Phillie together and started laughing on that flight -- and haven't stopped yet. We are already having a hoot in our exploration of NY. We know what's meant by Fishkill (old Dutch word: kill = stream, ergo Fish Stream.....) and all sorts of other trivia. That's ZB Dennie, wearing his fancy tie and having so much fun. Notice my original 'happy pants'.... I wear them now, only for special occaisions anymore, as they are finally getting quite thin after at least a decade of fun together! They were my 'original' find of wardrobe-exhuberance, which launched my whole subsequent "look." **My happy pants were rescued from a thrift store -- back when Noelle & I were 'thrifting' as our fav junior-high, mom & daughter rainy day excursion. She got her original railroad pinstripe overalls on the same trip. I still remember how excited we each were from our treasures. Now, let the show begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...