Friday, October 24, 2008

Babies-in-Happy-Balls


We have reached a new milestone in the "granny" department. The twinsie-babeez have reached their 6 month old mark. Sarah had the brilliant idea to corral them together in the laundry basket of balls. How cute are they? Then I remembered that we had some clicks of Keegan in the same balls...... he's just about 6 weeks older in his pic, than the twins are in theirs..... but a pretty good point of reference, if I do say so myself!! Yes. The boys eyelashes are outta this world. That's a lot of blue-eyed grandchildren, for this brown-eyed, yes, biological grandma. Just goes to show what those recessive genes can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...