Friday, October 10, 2008

Amerisound Studios: WOW


How fortunate am I? Today was a spectacular, "oh-my-goodness-at-the-recording studio-day". We're hard @ work on a top-secret project that is truly coming together. PROGRESS!! Pictured above are the two men behind this absolutely hush-hush project. Ronn Price is on the left and Dan Green, owner of Amerisound Studios on the right.... and then the three of us taking our own picture at arm's length (golly that technique worked just fine!) It's just so amazing, to have an idea and then to watch it bloom and grow under the genius of an incredibly talented team. Stay tuned....... a mere 6 or 10 months from now, and I'll tell you some of the specifics. There's some seriously brilliant work underway. Keep thinking good thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...