Saturday, July 16, 2011

Back at the ZB Booth!!







Here come the first of our follow-up & fun seekers. That very first picture at the top of this set are my newest friends from Germany. You know I think of "I Teach K" as a national conference and that has got to stop. That's Frances & Belinda who teach K at one of our military bases in Germany.

Long time readers can guess where I'm going with this. Having just returned from the most amazing tour of a lifetime to both Germany & Italy this spring for "Month of the Military Child" and having a template for pulling all of those details together, plus an up-to-date passport, it's just a matter of Belinda & Frances sharing their enthusiasm with supervisors and planners and we're off around the globe again!! Have guitar, will travel. Of course I'm willing to return to Texas or Arizona or have a new adventure in Oregon, too! It's just lately that I've begun to think that the whole world is indeed a possibility!! [When you have time and want to peek at what I got to see in Europe, I have a category for those postcards here.]


I really do feel like the poster child for following your dreams............
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...