Tuesday, December 14, 2010

PreK Open-Ended "Project" Art




As long as I was popping back into the Amityville building, I thought that I'd take a few more pictures of the children's artwork in the hallways. These collages were created by the PreK kiddos. Can you see how, even though this results in a 'refrigerator-worthy' piece of art, that it is still "open-ended" and allows for all sorts of individualization and personal decisions by the children. How many buildings, what color buildings? How many windows? Where to place them?? Self-portrait in the city. Isn't it fantastic that in this economy they still have a dedicated arts professional teacher. Can't you see what her direction is able to produce from the children? RAH!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...