Monday, December 13, 2010

My Name Up in LIGHTS

Today is my birthday. Perhaps thats a bit confusing..... today, the day I'm posting this picture is my birthday. I've given myself the present of enjoying 'my' day by getting caught up on my blog and other tasks that involved deep breathing and relaxation. It's a true present to relive this day all over again. Now I'm caught up thru the Amityville-day-of-Amazement. We went back to the school the day after the fun, in the hopes that my sign, my name up in lights, was still on display.... and indeed it was!! I needed documentation of my big break in NY. Well, there you have it. Happy Birthday to me!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...