Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fantastic Family Fun




I must admit, I took these pictures because they made me happy. They made me smile. They brought sheer delight. How can you look at these and be a grumpy-gus? To say that the hallways of this building were covered in art, is truly not much of an exaggeration. What treasures these children are creating -- ALL the time!! EVERY day!!! I chose these four pictures because of their 'diversity' in presentation and could have easily chosen four other selections at random, to show how each child has their own unique attention to detail. I'm willing to bet a nickle that there was a conversation about body parts and about hands and feet and fingers. Super fun families.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...