Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rainbows Within Reach



Have I mentioned that I LOVE color? Just seeing all of these raw materials thrills me.... Flashbacks from Plein-Air week. I am feeling the need to make a collage from all of the colorful ingrediants. That will be my reward when I finish my book. Right now, I'm reminding myself that I have to stay focused on that project. FOCUS. I made progress today. YES I DID!!! Four weeks and counting. Focus. Focus. Focus. Focus. No more shiny objects to distract me, no squirrel diversions. I'm puttin' on my blinders. Riveting my focus on crossing the finish line. These rainbows are indeed within reach. STRETCH, Deborah. Stretch!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...