Monday, April 19, 2010

My LITTLE Contribution



While the three of them were inside, sawing & hammering & drilling & nailing........ I decided to reclaim the little island of green space in their front yard. Zac had masterfully mowed the deep, deep grass for the first time and taken the weed-wacker to the little island surrounded by white stones. I cleared away the overgrowth and the inches of dry leaves. We made a committee decision to get a new little tree to anchor the space. Once you're in a lovely garden nursery, you are legally bound to purchase at least one hosta plant per visit. So now you get a view of their Stoneybrook domicile. They got carried away once the mulching got underway and in the greatest of Fiedler traditions -- continued the mulching until every bed around the entire house was basking with all of the new found TLC.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...