Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dinosaur Romp


"Chomp your teeth now very loud, Tyrannosaurus was mighty proud......... thru the swamp......... join me in the Tyrannosaurus chomp." It's our own little version of 'guitar hero.' Everyone gets to play their own air guitar, with a few choosing air drums. Think AC/DC for the preschool set. Yet within all of this movement and flow of oxygen to the brain, there is definite follow-the-leader mentality. [BTW, I always get to be the leader, that's one reason that I graduated from college -- to be the leader. LOL.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...