Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Big Kids, The Big Kids




"Lucky Duckie Day" As the school year winds down, I let the children 'direct' our time together. It vaporizes all too quickly. When we wind up our 25 minutes together there's a lot of disbelief. "But we didn't do Monsters." Another voice chimes in, "What about Goldie?" Until about six or ten of our favorites are itemized and then I remind them of the good news. Our plan is for me to make one more visit. Next month. This is a good thing, that our repertoire has expanded over the months, over the years. I have literally grown up with these peeps. Or I suppose more accurately, they have grown up with me. In any case, the time is gone in the blink of any eye.

The first picture is a demonstration of the big kids ability to delay their gratification with their shakers. Yes. They can balance, too.

In the final picture of this set, there is a brand-new student, having just arrived to this country from Greece. I take it as an ENORMOUS compliment that the new child is 'up-to-form' with our theatrics, catching up with those who have grown up with me. Language is not so much a barrier when there is drama and movement involved.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...