Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

 

Would you call prom for seniors: senior prom?? Last night was our community dance for Valentine's Day. We went and had a super-great time dancing. Allen had planned ahead with the d.j. and had them play "our" song -- which was perfect for a fox trot across the brand new dance floor. The seriously great news is that we could also swing dance and complete most of our turns. No pretzel maneuver, but the basics were within my range-of-motion.

Unfortunately you can't see my brand new polka-dot flippity dance skirt in our professional picture. LOL.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...