Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rub-A-Dub-Dub, 3 in a Tub



I know there are a few of you who come here regularly just to see an updated peek at these gorgous grandchildren of ours. It's just amazing to see how they're growing and the fun that they're starting to have together!! Keegan is playing, "Rock the baby" with little sissie rolling on his tummy and happy brother scooting right up to join in the fun.
Recently we had the crazy idea to put all three into the tub at the same time. Actually it wasn't my idea at all.... so that earned me the role of photographer of all the mayhem, bubbles and splashing. Who do you think is having the most fun? The real trick was getting them dried off, lotioned and safely into jammies. We pulled it off like the true professionals that we are: mommy and grammy GeeGee to the rescue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...