Tuesday, July 19, 2016

#TeacherFriends Twitter Chat: Recharging for Back-to-School


#TeacherFriends Tuesday Twitter Chat! 

I have arrived safely in VEGAS for the annual SDE conference. 
This year I am contributing to the I Teacher PreK portion of the fun. 


Through the magic art of scheduling, 
I am going to attempt to be in several places at the same time. 

By all means, at 9PM EST you want to be on Twitter
and join Sheila Jane for a pump-me-up chat: 
ReCharging for Back-to-School! 


Sheila will be giving prizes to THREE lucky participants. 
Get your name and contact information on our Google Doc that will be tweeted 
throughout the evening's chat! 

Here are the questions outlined for tonight's chat. 
You can also be in more than one place at a time, 
by scheduling your answers ahead of time. 
I use TweetDeck (for FREE!) 


This is how I recharge. 
When I have the opportunity to spend time outside I EXHALE! 

I give thanks and I express my appreciation. 


I took that picture on Little Sister Bay Road in northern WI 
about 30 minutes after I posted my newest little project: 

"A Teacher Tribute." 


I think it is the longest blog article I have ever written. 
If you missed the credits you can read back through the article from last week. 

And here is the project itself. 
Please watch and share with your circle of #TeacherFriends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...