Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Launching Digital Downloads + Lesson Supports!

IT'S A WHOLE NEW ERA!!!! IT'S A WHOLE NEW UNIVERSE!!!

photo of: Tadpole to Frog Science Lesson Supports for Debbie Clement's song "Pollywog"
Fine Motor Fun: "Pollywog" Tracing Paths + Matching and Coloring Pages

Dateline: August first. Two thousand and twelve. Back-to-School in earnest. 
I am the lead-off batter for a Blog HOP on all things B-T-S, brought to you by some TOP Teacher blog-friends of mine. Oh, zippy-skippy day! BIG NEWS!
Are you ready for this? D-R-U-M-R-O-L-L.........


photo of: Happy Children in Amazement

EXCITED!?! I have a Mon-U-Mental announcement to make! I am entering a whole new era. I am embracing new technology! I'm taking a mega-step into the future! It's taken f-o-r-e-v-e-r, but the day has F.I.N.A.L.L.Y arrived!! Whoohoo!
DIGITAL DOWNLOADS! Immediate Mp3's of my songs: PLUS lesson support!


photo of: Beginning Fabric used to Create Quilted Illustrations for "Pollywog"
Yup. Debbie's Ditties will now begin to be available for immediate download and usage -- around the globe! I am now in the process of creating digital download zip-files for my songs! Teachers the world over: REJOICE! I have opened a 'Teachers Pay Teachers' store! You'll have to be patient with me. Baby steps! I have a LOT to learn. I have some big ideas: wait till you see what I've been working on! 
Let's get this party started!

photo of: "Pollywog" Illustration for Digital Download Lesson Support by Debbie Clement

My first selection to get the digital treatment is my ubber science-friendly "Pollywog." It's my dittie that goes through the life cycle metamorphosis of a tadpole in four verses!! Wait till you see what I've created to support the song! This is how I've spent my summer................


photo of: Quilted illustration in-the-making for "Pollywog" (Digital download)

Each verse has it's own 'quilted illustration' which I made for you from fabric. These five artsy-pieces will be available with all of the other teacher support materials I've created -- for you to download at your convenience. Did I mention how excited I am? 
 
photo of: Quilted-fabric "illustrations" to support the song "Pollywog"

That's how all five of the 'illustrations' turned out. Those five pages are full color and are saved as pdf's into a standard 8.5 by 11 inch format -- for your easy printing and lamination. You'll have a permanent set of pictures that are matched perfectly to the verses of the song. Yes. I even made that *bonus* 5th quilt for the final 'punch-line' of the song. Aren't you proud of me?

photo of: "Pollywog" Title Page: Metamorphosis from Tadpole to Frog
That's the title page for the whole project. YUP. Made it so it could be colored. 


My guess is that you've never 'heard' my little "Pollywog" song before, so here's your chance to listen and take a peek at the same time! This little out-take is from my nationally award winning DVD, "Kweezletown." Sing-a-long with the transformation -- watch the metamorphosis.  Think early learning content standards. Think Common Core. Think science for children. Think super-happy-fun-times. Think: YEAH TEAM!!!


Now please 'hop' to TeachersPayTeachers + *follow* my store. 
That way you'll find out when I get my next songs into their digital framework. 
There will be a FREEBIE waiting your discovery over there as a thank you for popping over!

photo of: Pollywog Metamorphosis Coloring Page Puzzles (from RainbowsWithinReach)
Coloring pages turned into 'puzzles' by student cutting..... reassemble puzzle or glue in place permanently. 


I'd be so VERY appreciative of your pinning from today's efforts. 
I am a one-woman show + your pin will help me get the word out! 
Here's another one page worksheet on the concept of life-cycle. 


photo of: Frog Life Cycle Metamorphosis Worksheet

Thanks for your continued support. 
Which of my songs do you want me to transform-digitally next? 

It took a full week, but I now have a 'store' at TeachersPayTeachers. 
Here's the direct link, just click here. 
I NOW HAVE A FREEBIE at TpT!!
***click here to go direct to the FREEBIE!

Remember I said I was the lead-off batter? 
We will be hopping through over 30 blogs in the month ahead! 


photo of: Back-to-School Blog Hunt Button Day 1 with RainbowsWithinReach

Now tomorrow to keep hopping and there will be FREEBIES all around...... 
Head over to Curls and a Smile!!!

-- Debbie -- 
is the new code

11 comments:

  1. Debbie, you have outdone yourself! Congratulations to you on the launch of your digital downloads AND on a successful, first BTS post for the hop!


    ΡΌ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori!!!! How did I 'miss' your comment? I can't wait till I can get all of the dots connected to have this effort in the hands of those who will use it! Thanks so much for your kindness and continued support!

      Debbie

      Delete
  2. WOW, Debbie... Congrats!
    Digital Downloads?! You're a TechnoQueen!

    I have a funny feeling I will singing that Pollywog song in my head for a bit : )
    (And I'm so glad to see you incorporated some sign language in this song too. YAY, You!)

    Thanks for leading off the Blog Hop...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, Kim! TechnoQueen is a title I can only aspire to in my dreams. We shall see how long it takes to straighten out the TpT process. Maybe today? I am so excited to see if we (hubby does all the heavy-lifting in the tech department) can make this happen.

      Thanks for watching and for your support!

      Debie

      Delete
  3. Fabulous post, Debbie! So glad that you are taking the leap to Teachers Pay Teachers. Thanks for starting off the Blog Hop!

    Jana
    Thinking Out Loud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jana, MY Jana! It is a LEAP for sure and with all of you experts and your help, hopefully I can figure out how to navigate around there.

      Thanks for Hopping over!

      Debbie

      Delete
  4. Great post friend! I agree with Jana . . . TPT needs your wonderful ideas. Thanks for starting this hop off right!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww. You guys. Its truly an honor to rub elbows with the rest of you dignitaries. What sweet hearts for coming over to offer your support.

      Debbie

      Delete
  5. Debbie I simply ADORE you music!!! I can't wait to incorporate you into my classroom!
    jeannie
    Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LUV having you swing-by-with-superlatives! Thanks so much for all you're doing to get us organized and moving forward! One day I'll be in your classroom -- won't that be a riot?

      Debbie

      Delete
  6. Amazing, as always!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...