Friday, July 22, 2011


Huge PROGRESS! Amazing, thrilling, wonderful, golly-wowzers, delightful, whizzie-pops & butterflies are wafting-about-my heart progress!!! Can you feel my enthusiasm? Every 'real' blogger in the blogosphere has their own blog-button. I've been blogging now for over three years, over 1300 posts, over five countries-round-the-world and now? Now?? NOW!?!?!

Today, I have my very own blog button!!! Strike up the band!! Throw the confetti. Pass the blueberries. Savor the daisies. Count your blessings!!! It's time to celebrate!!!!! [Wanna know why it's all called RainbowsWithinReach? Click here.]

What do you do with a blog button you ask?? You kindly, on bended knee, with the inference of sweet bribery, ask your fellow-bloggers to share it with their readers..... in the hopes that your humble blog efforts might grow Alice-in-Wonderlike to greater heights and glory. All with the dream that your 'work' might rise from the quagmire of total invisibilty to the quasi-familiarity of recognition within your niche.

Now that I have a blog button, I can enter all of those 7,439,621 linky parties where you insert your button to have your link included. In fact, I can now participate in the blog scavenger hunt taking place at Yearn to Learn.

1. A new blog: Dr. Jean has launched a blog!! (see my recent post on her inspiration keynote at ITK in Vegas.)

2. A blog in my realm: Teach Preschool by Deborah Stewart (see my recent post here about our clever collaboration at IN-AEYC.)

3. A blog beyond my realm: Ladybug's Techno 4th grade that has helped me move forward.

4. A cute blog button. Need I say more??

The blogger who taught me how to create a blog button is Jillian over at A Mom With a Lesson Plan and here is her clever button. Hmmmmmm. Jillian??? I can't get your code to copy??? Such exciting progress and then I reach my techno limits. I'm trying!!! Maybe I can come back and get Jillian's button to jump-over-the-rainbow and land here? Time will tell!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...