Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mr. Clement! Mr. Clement!!







Well. Quite honestly, often my husband is referred to as "Mr. Debbie." I think he's gotten used to that moniker over time. I do believe the first time he heard it, he may have been more than just a tad bit surprised. It doesn't seem to phase him in the least these days. He even got a kick out of being asked to join me 'on-stage' for the introduction of my newest picture book, "Red, White and Blue." He prefers being my roadie -- or being off in the wings some where. I think perhaps because he'd met the staff the evening before our fun together, he was more at ease joining me.

In any case. I do believe this may have been a first. I'm so glad that Danielle was able to document our team-work. Drum roll: Mr. and Mrs. Clement, appearing together for the first time, in the lime-light of the Titusville Head Start.

That last photo is what a group hug looks like in Titusville. That's a lotta love, folks. A lotta love. Just seeing the picture again this morning makes me smile from head-to-toe!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I think Allen needs some stripes and polka-dots!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...