Thursday, June 2, 2011

BUBBLES on the Beach!





























Follow the bubbles. Follow the giggles. Follow the sound of laughter. Follow the reflection on the floating orbs. Listen to your heart. Follow the lead of the children...... always be on the lookout for the rainbows-within-reach. They are everywhere(!) on the edges of floating bubbles, frolicking in the sunshine, you see entire arrays of colors. Celebrate with sand between your toes and watch the translucent colors lilt on the breeze.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. That's it... this is the last drop. I'm going to the beach... This looks way too good to not do.

    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely pictures! Would love for you to come over and share at our weekly Outdoor Play link-up on Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pics! Wanna be there too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am transported in a wink right back to the moment of seeing the first bubble float past me as I walked the shoreline.

    Glad that you could appreciate some sand between your toes with me.

    Mama, if I can learn how to add to your link-up I will be delighted, thrilled, ecstatic to share!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...