Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dublin Children's Literature





A snow-filled Saturday in Ohio is a great time to bring together teachers enthused about children's literature with authors & illustrators who create them. This annual winter event is a standout for the region & the Dublin school district is to be congratulated for bringing together such an amazing array of speakers -- providing a truly unique experience for educators, librarians and appreciators of the genre.

These are some great shots of my participants learning the sign language to the songs that are the text for my various books. It was a great morning together with a very enthusiastic response from all in attendance. I loved introducing my newest project & hearing the feedback from teachers of children from two years to 2nd grade. YIPPEE!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...